Second time: COT

I contacted many of the medias and many popular “pages” on facebook.
Last week I went to meet the people from theonlinecitizen.
I don’t understand how the school because of a blog post can make a nuisance about it, come on!
Look at what others posted:



And they want to sue me for defamation?
To sue someone for defamation, the person must have some kinda status.
I’m just a student. If it’s so easy to sue, when you don’t give the beggar money and the beggar scold you nasty stuffs, you’re gonna sue the beggar? Of what?

It’s not as if he’s just another normal student, he’s…



Anyway, last week I went to TOC, and this week I gave them all the evidences that they wanted.
But we’re not going to do anything yet. I’m persuaded by them to go for arbitration, because the best way to deal with such morally obscene and unethical people is to let them puke out the money they’ve taken, that will be like a slap right at their face.
So I think I’ll have no other alternative but to go for arbitration.

If things go well, according to me, it’s good.
Otherwise, they can be prepared to become the headline the next day.
I NEVER did anything wrong. I was honest while they lied and cheat.

They are the ones who came and do these to me, not as if I’m so free to do all these.
It’s a waste of my time, could have been put into better use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren