Pink Lipstick (Hangul: 분홍 립스틱)

It’s Saturday, it’s weekend!

I was supposed to be out for movie but I’m now trapped at home due to the uncompleted renovation.
Things are getting from bad to worse.
Pipe is spoilt, the water that flows out when I bath is little, they’ve yet to settle it and now, we cant bath at all.
The weather is so hot, how can I not bath?!

I’m now watching pink lipstick.
My bf asked is it that I wanna put it on =.=
It’s a drama!

It’s about being betrayed and taking revenge.
Bf said that all dramas are like that, true enough, but I just feel this is different.


All she wanted was to lead a simple life.
But some woman just came and put her future under threat.
There came a guy who gave his all to protect her, even when she’s doing something dangerous, he stays with her.
She’s he first but he jolly well knows that he’s not her first but he still be there for her.
If you get what I mean…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren