I appreciate foreign talents but not foreign trash.


A guy, Irwin Koh Wei Jian, a student from PSB


and Kaplan


He came to my facebook to comment and then delete his comments.
But people who’ve been checking out the post would have seen how he makes baseless accusations.
He’s blatantly trying to hide all the unethical things that happen in his schools but he’s ignorant about what they’ve emailed me.


Then came his supporters...

Alif Sapuan


Chia HweeYang (Sebastian)


Evelyn Ang


Maya Sivamany


Stellena Victoria Lee


XingQuan


Today, Khe Singapore came to my wall claiming to be Kaplan Singapore FB Team.

I wonder if the account represents Kaplan.

Who doesn’t know that I’ve got evidences of schools doing unethical act of giving out examination papers questions and answers for students to memories and regurgitate during the actual exam?

That was since 2011.
Actually, it’s 2010, just that I started blogging about it in 2011, so one can only read up till then.

If you guys keep claiming I’m spreading rumor and it isn’t true, why not allow me to reveal everything?
It’s like online, I see comments that I’m lying and then privately emailing me telling me to keep this under cover and not expose it?
Although uploading the entire name list of lecturers, students and exam papers requires time, I’m willing.
People can then see for themselves right?

There’s also someone called Psb Tan https://www.facebook.com/psbben.tan who commented but he deleted his comments, I don’t want to disclose what he commented right now.
Like I’ve said, I’m waiting for any representative from any of the schools to give me the green light to release all the information.

Here’s a conversation that I had today with my PRC friend, inviting her to come to Singapore


I do not hate PRCs or foreigners.
I appreciate foreign talents but not foreign trash.

People should stop commenting then deleting comments, do you want me to print screen what you’ve said?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren