#‎ripLKY‬ ‪#‎tributetoLKY‬ ‪#‎LeeKuanYew‬ ‪#‎RememberingLeeKuanYew

“When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong.” – Lee Kuan Yew.
He has character, unlike his supporters, who always jump at the gun and claim that I’ve defamed him.

For people who’ve watched my speeches and hear carefully what I’ve said, no I didn’t.
I’ve NEVER said that I hate him and I’ve NEVER said that I want him gone.
In fact, I want him to live on to see what Singapore will become.

Without him…
Will we have CPF?
Will we have HDB?
Will we have food?

He proposed the 6.9 million population white paper and gave me a chance to be who I am today.
He came up with the bilingual programme and I was selected as the top 200 students in Singapore to go through it.
He spent $400 million of taxpayers’ money on foreign students and that gave me the chance to question Jin Yong when MOE invited him to Singapore.

If not because of him, will we know ISA can be used against political opponents rather than terrorist?
If not because of him, will we know what is “in a polling station” and “within a polling station”?
If not because of him, will we have the forever increasing CPF minimum sum?
If not because of him, will we have the world’s longest political detainee?

Thanks to him, we’ve become number one in so many things from the highest cost of living to the most expensive public housing…
Though Singapore may have the most unfair pension scheme, the most expensive healthcare, a high inflation etc…
But without LKY what will Singapore be?

Who else can lead Singapore other than LKY?
You think his son LHL can make it?

Rest in peace, do get up like you said - when SG needs you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren